Relationships ebb and flow. Even though love is in the air in June for some signs, breakups might also be in the cards for others.
Sometimes, things just don’t work out and that’s totally okay. If you befall this fate, rest assured, you’ll be fine. Breakups are necessary for personal growth and self-improvement.
Want to know if your relationship will fare well this month? While there are no surefire ways to tell ahead of time, astrological predictions can sometimes give you clues for what’s to come.
According to astrologers, these are the eight signs that might have a rocky love life in June…
1) Aries (March 21 – April 19)
Complacency is not your vibe
Aries, you’re someone who’s always on the go, like a fireball racing across the night sky. I’ve known some Aries in my life who were some of the best multi-taskers around, but also couldn’t sit still.
If you start to feel like your relationship is like a park where you’ve ridden all the rides, chances are, you’re headed for a rollercoaster of emotions soon.
When your relationship comes to an end, channel all your fiery energy into something you’re passionate about.
2) Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
Your melody will go off-key
You are the sturdy rock everyone can rely on, Taurus. We love that about you. You’re as dependable as they come.
However, your usual calm, soothing rhythm may be a little off-key this month. If you’re in a relationship with increasing arguments and disagreements, take heed.
And while you loathe change, it’s time to embrace your upcoming breakup as an opportunity for growth.
Find solace in what comforts you – your favorite music, comfort food, or a cozy blanket. Remember, a melody is only as beautiful as its variations.
3) Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Conversations going cold
Geminis are known for being charming conversationalists. But this month, those conversations can range from good to bad.
Do you feel like you’re having more monologues than dialogues with your partner? If so, you might be in for a twist in your love story.
Luckily, you are adaptable. When that breakup rears its ugly head, connect with your friends, dive into a new book, or learn a new language.
Heartbreak is just another conversation topic for you, isn’t it?
4) Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
Recognize the negative vibes
Sweet and sensitive Cancer, you put your whole heart into your relationships. And while that’s so sweet, it may not be enough.
Since your intuition is your superpower, recognize the negative vibes in your relationship. Brace yourself, Cancer. You’re headed for turmoil.
During your breakup, it’s okay to retreat into your shell for a bit.
Surround yourself with loved ones and let yourself have a good cry. After all, it’s a cathartic part of the healing process that your sensitive soul needs.
5) Leo (July 23 – August 22)
Shine bright, sun
As a Leo, you’re like the sun. You shine bright and keep everyone warm with your love.
But when your sun vibes start to be more like a flickering candle in your relationship, take notice.
Post-breakup, at least you’ll know that the sun always rises. Keep your chin up. You are complete on your own, you don’t need a partner at all times.
6) Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
Even you can’t keep things hot
Scorpio, we are always intrigued that your love runs so deep and passionately.
Are you in a relationship that feels like it’s cooling though and even your fire is having a hard time keeping things hot? It might be a signal that heartbreak will come knocking.
Don’t worry—you’ll tap into your phoenix-like nature to rise again eventually.
7) Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Climbing alone this month
Mountain goat Capricorn, you steadily climb towards your goals like the overachiever you are. I see you. My best friend is a Capricorn and there is nothing she can’t accomplish.
But relationships can be tough and no matter what you do to achieve perfection in love, it may not always work out.
Sorry that your relationship will feel more like a roadblock in your long game this month.
To get through your pending breakup, stay focused on your path. Keep yourself grounded and remember, the view is always better at the top. Continue to climb even if you’ll be trekking solo.
8) Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Feel your feelings … alone
Dreamy Pisces, you feel emotions at a whole new level and that may intimidate some people—including the partner you’re with.
If you feel like your emotions aren’t being reciprocated, brace yourself.
To navigate through the storm of a breakup, let your creativity be your lighthouse. Paint your feelings, dance them out, or get lost in the world of your favorite novel. Your partner is not into it, so do your own thing.
We truly hope your June is a good one, but if you experience a breakup this month, it’s not the end. Well, it may be the end of that relationship, but it’s the beginning of a new journey of self-discovery and growth for you.
Remember, heartbreaks don’t define you. It’s what you do after a failed love that truly shapes you.
Stay strong, give yourself some grace, and maintain the love you have for yourself throughout the process.
What to do after a breakup by astrological sign
Whether your sign is listed above or not, if you go through heartbreak this month, let us be the first to say, we’re so sorry. We’ve been there, and it sucks.
You’ll get through it because you’re a warrior. But here are some things to do post-breakup to help you heal and move on.
- Capricorn: Focus on achievable goals for yourself to move forward. Do things that will make you feel proud post-breakup.
- Aquarius: Take some time for yourself, whether that’s diving into a new book or just spending time alone. It’s time to rediscover yourself. As an Aquarius myself, self-reflection and self-discovery have always made me a better person after getting my heart broken.
- Pisces: Express your emotions through artistic pursuits, such as painting, music, or dance. Don’t shy away from your feelings. Let them out through a creative process.
- Aries: To recover from a breakup, dive into physical pursuits. Start a new workout routine, join a sports team, or take up hiking to keep yourself occupied.
- Taurus: Heal by indulging in self-care. Cook your favorite meals, spend time in nature, or start a home improvement project. Surround yourself with things you love.
- Gemini: Reach out to friends, engage in stimulating conversations, or learn something new. Keeping your mind engaged will help you move forward.
- Cancer: Don’t be afraid to express your feelings. Talk to friends or journal. Spend time with loved ones who can provide emotional support.
- Leo: Time to pour your emotions into a creative outlet you enjoy. Make an effort to reinforce your self-worth, too.
- Virgo: Since you thrive in practicality, create a new routine for yourself that promotes growth. Analyze what went wrong in your failed relationship for the sake of closure.
- Libra: You’ll continue to be social and balanced even after that breakup. Surround yourself with friends, go to parties, and remind yourself you’re worthy of love.
- Scorpio: Use this time to dive deep into a personal project or explore a subject you’ve been interested in. While it’s okay to acknowledge your feelings, don’t let them consume you.
- Sagittarius: Book a trip! Travel, explore new places, or learn about different cultures to give yourself a change of scenery and perspective. Doing so will aid in your healing process.